Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Slow motion...

Yesterday it was. Today I don't know what I was on. I know I just didn't want to be at work. I need a day off. I got what I was done. I just feel like sometimes it's not me who can't do the job. It's that the job requires too much.

Side note: OM, AP, and R are like Chinese old ladies who want free stuff. OM is crazy or like takes everything and then divvies it up to the rest of the office. WTF kind of OM is that?!?

I heard the game at work. Depressing as hell. First few innings were good. Afterwards it went down hill. I have to get a schedule for my desk. Yes. Crazy.

You know the words "whatchamacallit", "doodad", "thing", and "nicknak" are all words that you use to describe something you can't think of. How can AS not understand it? Geez.

My pet peeve of the day from the AP:
My pet peeve of the day from the AS: Trying to get me to work when I'm at lunch. Does she understand English? Does she know what a "thing" is? That's a generic term. If she's not with the program then too bad.
Hours overtime today:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home