Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I finally **CRACKED**!

That's terrible I know. I don't eat before work and I don't really eat during lunch. I need help. It was the end of the day when I couldn't think of what I had to do. I know I had voice mails, but I just tried to return as many calls as possible. I didn't want to return the check the right way. I just wanted to put it into an envelope and let it go away. But did that happen? NO! And do you know why? AS. Enough said I think.

I also got asked about the whole apartment thing from TB and I said I haven't received anything from the collection agency.

We're having a paper issue in the office. Only down to a couple of packs. That's terrible. Also, I think working overtime has really killed my drive to work. Too much to do and no time at all. Sending people to the attorney is good, but also bad. I don't have time to do all that. I mean I should say get everyone to me after I give you a list of who's bad.

My pet peeve of the day from the AP:
My pet peeve of the day from the AS: Dam said she'd help me, but did she? NO.
Hours overtime today: 1.5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home