Monday, March 14, 2005

Peace in the office...

No AS! WHOOOO! I could relax and try to solve some problems. I didn't get many done, but the ones I did I still have a few things to do. Make some copies and then put it into the folder. I have a ton of stuff to follow up on. It's not even funny.

OG came into the office today. He forgot what he had to take. Damn. Can he BE anymore forgetful? OK that was my Chandler Bing imitation. Then I find it on my chair. Then I thought that maybe I was having a bad dream or something. Then he did come back to pick it up so it was OK.

I realized I have to proof read what I type. I don't and that's bad. It makes no sense sometimes. I had to be nice, which I wasn't in some of them. Then there's also the fact that some I was just plain rude, but what else could I do? Oh well, tomorrow it's off to solve more problems. Tomorrow is another day.


Things found in AS desk:
- 4 or 5 yellow highlighters
- 1 orange highlighter
- 4 rulers (one taped down don't know why) 3 left since I took one back
- pens (still about a dozen or two)
- 1 pair of scissors since I took mine back.
- 2 stapler removers
- and a whole lot of crap

TB received a lot of phone calls from tenants about owing money. Some guy called in and said he received a statement saying that he owes about $4.63 (guessing) and TB just deleted the call. How great is that? I wish I could do that. I am delaying when I call up the attorney. I don't want to talk to him.

My pet peeve of the day from the AP: Already making at least 37K from rumors that I heard. Not even a year or close to it. DAMN.
My pet peeve of the day from the AS: Nothing because she wasn't here. Wait there was something. She STOLE my ruler!
Hours overtime today:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home