Wednesday, March 09, 2005

More laziness...

I arrive at work today thinking it's just any other day. I was wrong. I look to get the checks from yesterday that I didn't have a chance to post. Low and behold I find the checks that AS said she would deposit. AS told me yesterday that if I prepared the deposit for it that she would deposit it. I find out that she asked PMB to make the deposit. AS just tells everyone what to do.

Best news of all is that AS will be out of the office on Friday and Monday. YES! I can finally have the lazy person out of the office. Oh I noticed her looking around my desk today for something. It wasn't paper clips, but I'm guessing it was a stapler remover. As if she didn't have enough supplies in her desk drawer (she still has two stapler removers if I remember correctly). Of course I hide my stuff. I don't want her taking things off my desk. She's so LAZY!

AS took the deposit slip book back to her office and I had to make deposits and I was stuck looking for it. Man, if AS would just put stuff back after she uses it. The best thing that she did to screw people in the front was having the deposit slips taken back. She put it with these boxes that are forms that the people in the front use. I swear the people in the font have no idea what the hell goes on with their supplies. Well thanks to AS telling the bank to take back the deposit slips they took a box that they weren't suppose to. Why you may ask? Because AS put it with those other boxes. What kind of stupid person does that?

LA asked me if I had any or if I moved it. I said I haven't moved anything. I just left everything there because that's where it was. Then I told her to remind AS to call the bank up because it was her fault. If LA didn't remind AS to call they would be S.O.L. because AS wouldn't be in the office until next week. At least this taught the people up front a valuable lesson.

AS also had to back up something. Then she wanted everyone to get out of the program so that she could run a back up. AP would have been pissed and I think she was at AS because she wanted to exit the program. I was thinking why don't you tell her you still need it and tell her to do it a little later. AS made such a big deal out it.

The other thing I don't think I mentioned yesterday is how the people in the front can be so stupid. Just because the toner doesn't have a seal doesn't mean that they don't work and are old. Just because they're used to it doesn't mean there's something wrong. I had to call up the toner person to explain to him. Meanwhile I'm super busy and have this stupid problem waste my time because OM isn't bright. Thanks for wasting my time.

If TB ever reads this I know I am soooooooooooo fired.

My pet peeve of the day from the AP:
My pet peeve of the day from the AS: She went hunting for something on my desk (stapler remover I'm guessing), didn't make the deposit, asked me about something that happened at the end of January (like I would have a clue when I was learning) and asked me why the tenant's check was posted to two different reports. I had no idea. IF she wanted to know why didn't she ask the "expert".
Hours overtime today: .5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home