Friday, February 25, 2005

TOTAL BITCH!

Damn, she didn't even let AA go because she wasn't feeling well. I think that it's her time and she's going through the change. She did all that she was suppose to and then AS still felt like she was faking it. Does she not realize we work our butts off to get everything done? She remembered the last time she took half a day off, but she has to take her daughter to the doctor. Why would someone lie about that? She has a daughter or has she forgotten? If the husband can't take the daughter the who will? The "MAGIC ELF"?

If I was a supervisor I'd let her go regardless. She came into work not feeling well already and she worked for half a day. She did all of the major things that had to get done. Why can't she just get over it? Is it because now she loses someone who can do a majority of her work for her? What? IF she keeps this up, she'll have no department left with just someone who can't do a thing because there is no money being processed. AS is just an ungrateful bitch. I'll say it again. BITCH. AA told her that we made deposits. Sure it wasn't much, but at least there were a few. I just did that to shut her up. Man, it's not like I'm sitting there waiting for all the checks to come in at once and then just go crazy.

AS left early at roughly 4.00 p.m. She didn't even say thank you on how hard we worked. She said something along the lines of "it was a short week but we got a lot done." WTF is that? She also expected money to get posted. Hello? I'm working on other things. If she cloned me maybe I could get more done. But we don't have an extra person doing stuff so of course it will be a little slow. She thinks that it's so easy to check every single check and then you can just start putting it into the accounts. I'm not a witch and I have NO MAGICAL POWERS!

Then when I'm about to leave I am "told off" by the OM. She said that I'm giving others "attitude". Now I'm not a tattletale, but if someone is giving me "attitude" I'm giving others it back. The saying goes "you get what you give". If AP is a bitch to me then I'm going to be the same. Here's what she did today. She walks up the stairs and says, "I need money. The owner wants their check." In my head I'm thinking well I want money too, but do I have any? No. If she asked me a bit nicer with please and thank you I'd be a little nicer, but she's just a bitch as well. She swears a lot and then demands money. I don't have to put up with this.

OM also said that R doesn't like the way I was going through her stuff. Sorry, if I want to get stuff done and show some progress. Is it a crime now to just ask for stuff? Then OM said that PMT said I gave her "attitude". Hello?!?! Anyone want to hear my side of the story? PMT will often come into the office and hand whoever is near by papers and say, "I need 100 copies of this and 100 copies of this." No real "thank you". One time she said, "Is it done? I'm leaving now." WTF?

Everyone in the office has an "attitude". OM just doesn't know that because she's up front. She thinks I have it easy in the back. She doesn't even know what kind of crap I have to deal with from AP. AA doesn't like AP and neither do I. I can't stand AS either. She's just a bitch. It was something to see her move two boxes from her office. I was just shocked. AS is so lazy she doesn't even hole punch something into a binder. Like she'll chip a nail or something. LADY it's a freaking hole puncher. You stick paper in it and then press down. DONE. You open the binder and stick that in. HOW FUCKING HARD IS THAT?!?

The thing that shocked me the most is she asked if I had a Sharpie. I give it to her not expecting it back. She actually gave it back. I nearly peed my pants! Then she goes and uses AA's computer. She didn't know how to restart a computer let alone turn it on. How about she get a book called, PCs For Dummies instead of reading whatever she does read? My god lady! You've been on the job for more than 33 years! that's more than half your life! Can't you do the simple things?! Is it because you make more money and so it's ok for you to be a snob?!

AS also made a big deal about me learning something new. She said I'd have to learn how to do it eventually. Why couldn't I learn next month? Why does it matter when I learn it? The ironic part is that I don't even have access to it. Why would she make me do it if I DON'T HAVE ACCESS?!?!

The OM is a fucking joke. The funniest thing I heard come out of her mouth is that "We want to be one big happy family." Fuck this. Man with AS being a total bitch there isn't anyway that's happening. Same with PMT. She's a total bitch too. I can't forget AP she's one too. Fuck this one big happy family shit.

My pet peeve of the day from the AS: She left early and gave her husband a call saying she's going home. Not letting AA go home because she was sick. Telling me I had to do something when I had no time, plus I had no access.

Hours overtime today: .5 kind of, but I didn't write it down so 0.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home