Wednesday, February 16, 2005

AS gone and TF gone what do I do?

I raided AS's desk. Here's what I found:

- 2 dozen at least (that's 12 + 12 because 1 dozen is 12) pens in her desk
- 3 stapler removers
- 4 highlighters at least (3/4 yellow and one pink)
- 3 sharpies (no wonder I had none on my desk)
- 2 rulers maybe 3
- a lot of paper clips
- a lot of small clips
- 2 correction tapes

That's all in her drawer!! My god! Of course I stole some supplies from her! Good grief! I mean she keeps taking stuff off my desk and I know she does because she asked me if this was my pen. I was looking for it and I even made it known to her that I was when I asked the LAN where stuff was.

My $0.02 for the day:
People who take supplies and leave them all over and then take your stuff because they think they're higher than you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home