Monday, February 14, 2005

Getting OG in trouble...

On Friday I called OG to come and pick up 3 Day notices for him to send out or deliver or whatever it's called. I think it's serve, but whatever. He comes in today on Valentine's Day with a box of chocolates (not that I care because I don't) and while I'm making copies he small talks with me about something. I could careless what he wants. All I want him to do is take the stuff off my desk and deliver it.

TB asks me if they were sent out. I said I called OG up and told him to come and pick it up. Well at least to give me a call back in the office. He never called back. Then I had to pull out the notices for those that paid, making it more work for me. TB told the guy that he gets paid for it, and that he should do it. It wasn't a threat, but it might as well have been. He then said that this is the most that he's had to serve. Some places he didn't even know where they were and he had to pull out a map.

I forgot my umbrella and thought, there's a spare in the closet. Little did I know that it was broken and made me look homeless. I just thought it's good enough to go and get lunch with then it's fine with me. Now I know better to leave an umbrella at work just in case I forget mine.

Hours overtime today: 0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home