Tuesday, February 08, 2005

People of the office...

The Boss - owner tall guy with moustache
Property Manager A - The one that says, "Good morning" and turns off the heat but asks first.
Property Manager B - The one who cracks jokes and is easy going
Property Manager T - talks really fast and thinks you're "dumb/slow"
Accounting Supervisor - gets paid a lot to "supervise"
Accounts Payable - annoying with a whinny voice
Accounts Receivable - gone but I'm somewhat taking over
Accounting Assistant - cool and gives me a lift to work and home every day
Office Manager - has a "loud" laugh
Leasing Agent N - don't really know if she knows what she's doing
Leasing Agent T - hardly in the office, but annoying/rude as well
Work Order - was the receptionist until the person before her left
Receptionist - a temp, but might be permanent, but doubtful
File Clerk - me, but this is only "part-time" or when I have "free-time" to file
File Clerk S - been there the longest besides the Office Manager, but doesn't help me out with my filing, but I did with hers
Temp F - he's working on stuff that the boss can't do. I don't know how long he'll be here, but he's been here a week at least
Payroll - she's hardly in the office, but she's there. Everyone ignores her, but I think she's cool. I'm nice to her since she hands out pay checks. Gotta be you know?
Odd Guy - in and out of the office once in a while, but mostly not in the office. He's strange too.

These are all the people in the office. Just so you have a information about them all when I talk about them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home