Wednesday, February 16, 2005

My screw up came back to haunt me...

Today I check my voice mail and then I find out that a tenant wants a copy of the 3 Day notices. I thought oh crap. I knew this would come back to haunt me and it did. I had to "fake" the letter. I mean What else could I do? Plus I took the person's rent and so the only thing left on there was the late fee. I couldn't give them a copy of the late fee one. Then I did get a few of the NSF done, but I had no property manager sign so that went down the drain.

PMT came in and I told AA I don't know if it's a blessing or a curse. I'm sure AS heard me. She's always into everything. I think and I hope TB doesn't want AS to help out as much in the office. I think he wants do everything and leave her out of it.

I heard that TF is leaving on Friday. Oh well, I'd like to think I was nice to him. I told him when PMA was off the phone and I say morning to him and bye. OK I take a little while to warm up to people, but still not bad. I stayed until 7.00 p.m. roughly working. That also reminded me to do my time sheet. It's not that I want more pay, it's just that I didn't even get through a lot of the people who I had to. I could have taken everything home, but I have homework!

After I left and tried to solve people's problems which weren't easy and about 20 minutes per tenant on paper, I had to give up. There's still so much I have to do. I hope I get it done.

Hours overtime today: 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home