Tuesday, February 15, 2005

I got the job!?!?

From the way I heard TB tell one of the owners, I guess I have the job. I mean I did screw up, but hopefully it won't bite me in the rear later on. So I have a million post-its around my monitor and I don't know if that's a good thing. There's also some on my wall. Terrible really. I got PMT into trouble. It's really her fault. I don't understand why she doesn't get it that I'm not her personal assistant in the office. She wants the world to revolve around her.

TB called her up and said don't bother her while she's working. It's true. He can now see how I function without phone calls. If I had to take tenant calls I would be unable to do anything. I'm sure I had my DND on, but she still managed to get though. Ironic isn't it? Then TB ask me who called. I said it was PMT and then he called her back and told her off.

Then I find out that the OM crashed her car again. It's the second time or something to her new or semi new Lexus. How unfair that she would have this nice of a car and the rest of us drive crap. Then PMB starts on a story about how some tenants committed suicide. The sad part is one jumped off the Golden Gate Bridge and the other I'm not sure. They had the police there and what not to get the other guy out I think, but I'm not sure if it's the same one. He said the one that jumped off the bridge the apartment was terrible. It was trashed and there were boas and also snakes and something that looked like a pipe bomb. One of the guys was a chemist so that's why.

PMA got into an accident today. He messed up his 2004 BMW. He hit a silver Toyota. How ironic that two silver cars would hit each other. I have a few things to do, but every time I go and talk to TB I forget what I'm doing. Unless I'm concentrating on one thing like rent then I'm pretty much screwed. I know that's a terrible word to use, but that's the one that fits best.

On Thursday we get a new file clerk! Thank God! I bet it's going to be a guy and the AP person will drool all over him. FCS is just filing the folders and nothing else. I feel sorry for the poor guy. See more guys in the office, but none right for me. Ironic no?

Hours overtime today: 0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home