Wednesday, February 16, 2005

AS is soooooo messed up!

I never realized how ungrateful people were until today. AS took the rest of the stationary or letterhead and said we're out. OK. I can see that and when I went to get some earlier I saw that too. She asked me who ordered it. I said I did. I also said I don't have time to do it. It's not like it's my job to do five things at once in the office. So I'm the A/R person, but does that mean I have time to go around to check for supplies? I don't do it as often, because I don't have time. Heck I didn't even sort out the filing for the poor sap who's going to take over for me.

If I'm doing other stuff like taking over the A/R position then the other stuff that I had to do before is going to be neglected of course. I can't be held responsible for the stuff that isn't purchased in the office. Unless they're willing to pay me overtime for dong all of these things and letting me take a couple of days off here and there, they should pass the supplies job on the FCS.

That's my two cents.

Hours overtime today: 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home