Wednesday, February 23, 2005

OMG...

She found some of the lockbox items that I had already done, but forgot to give to PR. She asked AA what they were and what it meant. AA explained to AS that I would use a stamp that said "POSTED" and write down the batch and the date so that we don't enter it a couple times. She was like oh. So where do they go now? She ended up giving them to PR. What the hell is it her business what I do? This was strike one.

OK so we have the month end closing going on and I'm helping out with the statements. AS did something to cause strike number two. She asked me if I wanted to learn how to do something. Can she not see that I'm helping out with the month end statements? She asked that questions like I was free and would drop everything to help her out. WRONG! She acts like the office should be around her and not everyone else's. She thought it was FCS and myself helping out AA. She has no clue what the hell goes on. She didn't even bother helping.

AS has known TB for 12 years. They used to be business partners. She's not even part of the company. If she's making AA do everything then why is she even in the office? To do the easy stuff? Why? What is her purpose? PMT is a little better now. I almost got yelled at by PMA. Terrible I am. I haven't done a lot. Sad I am.

OG was in the office. I was wondering who was in TB's office. That answered my question.

Times AS ticked me off today: 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home