Thursday, February 17, 2005

I got a raise!!

Yes, I got a 5K raise! I'm now up to 31K a year. It only took me a little less than half a year. I know nothing about accounting, but I'm doing it. I can't believe it. I'm making $14.42 an hour! What's new now? AS doesn't want to talk to an owner and the whole office heard it. PMA and TB are going on vacation. PMA will be back on Wednesday. TB will be back on the 28th which is the end of the month.

We have a new filing clerk! He's from Lowell High School, but I'm not sure about his name and what grade he's in, but at least I have help! I think the best part is that he's Chinese and so hopefully he's not too much of an ABC.

The old A/R person was spoken of in the office. It was P talking to TB about him. I don't know how they're going to explain this, but I hope it's OK. TD asked me if the item I left in her box is for her and I said yes. I guess I have to put notes on it for them. I was told by TB to do it and that's why I did. I think I have to change my position, but there's so much to do.

TB asked me if OG gave me letters saying he served those people. The rule is that he has to. TB said he'll talk to OG about it. The worse part that since TB will be gone OG will be in the office more. He even said so. GREAT. JUST GREAT. I don't like OG. He's too odd. I got asked what is he. He's Native American I think and Irish. So he's a drinker and a smoker. Terrible habits on both.

Today I called him and he actually came. I was shocked! Really I was. Usually he doesn't show up until the next day. So he better get with the program and do his job or he'll hear from me and or he'll get it from TB.

With PMA out and just PMB I wonder if I'll have time and if he can hold down the fort. It'll be something to see PMB approve the statements for everyone. He'll just go ok no problem and what not. I have so much to do and with the end of the month closing it's like please help someone!

Tomorrow is another day and more problems to solve.

Hours overtime today: 0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home