Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Pay DAY!

Alright, it's pay day. I thought I'd have more, but I was wrong. I guess TB didn't like me working so much. Darn. Then while working on things there are a few problems that some tenants have, but it's not like we can fix it. I don't know why AS doesn't help solve those problems. When she got yelled at sort of by TB she tried to place blame on someone else. It's like she doesn't even find out what's going on. She's not "WITH THE PROGRAM" and that's just fucking annoying.

I may know a lot about computers, but like I'm going to waste 5 minutes helping you with a simple problem that can be solved with just a simple restart? God dam it AS get your fucking act together. Same with AP. She asked if we or AA posted a 10K check. I said yes. And I swore AA taught AP how to post everything instead of asking. AP forgot I bet and would rather have someone else do it. WHAT IS THIS FUCKING WORLD COMING TO?

OG was in the office today. I had placed a phone call and such to him to get something from him. Did he do it? No. Did I tell TB? No. Because I was hoping that he could at least get it done sometime soon. He thought it would be cute to write on the calendar that he should get St. Patrick's day off just because he's part Irish. What a joke that was.

My pet peeve of the day from the AP: Said, "Shit." on the phone to a PG&E representative. That is really unprofessional.

My pet peeve of the day from the AS: She asked FC to punch holes in something that she could have done herself. She asked me how to get rid of something that showed up that's part of her printer program while I had stuff to do.

Hours overtime today:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home