Monday, February 28, 2005

Another angry day...

OK today I was nicer to PMT. Only because she complained and I guess I have to have some acting skills. So that was solved.

I had so much to do. I felt like the day and the work would never end. The stupid things that AS tells others to do is just ridiculous. She asked where the stationary was. I swear she's nuts on some level and or going through menopause.

Oh bloody hell. I wish it were Friday.

My pet peeve of the day from the AP: Asked about money that was already there, but she was too lazy to check and or post it.

My pet peeve of the day from the AS: Being too lazy to go to the "file box" and just handed the FC the files. Also AS had no clue where files were. It's like AS went brain dead or had some encounter with aliens.

Hours overtime today: 1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home