Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Stupid things that are stupid...

AS thought it was strange me asking her to do one thing. Make an adjustment to someone's account. The reasons are:
I don't have access.
I wasn't trained.
I didn't know it was part of my job.

Those are the reasons why. She should have told me everything.

FC worked O.T. kind of. OM gets tomorrow off. TB won't be in on Friday. PMT caused me to lose half a day of work. I was then on the phone for 30 minutes with the attorney. That's always lost time that I can't make up. I spoke to a resident manager about one of the tenants to prove that she owes the amount that she does.

AS realized while I went to get lunch that I didn't have power to some of the things that I need to. AS thought it was strange that I would ask her to do something that I should know how to do. Here's where my beef is with AS. She teaches me only the super basics, but nothing else. EVEN AFTER I'm offered the job. Isn't that IRONIC?! I guess not.

My pet peeve of the day from the AP:
My pet peeve of the day from the AS: AS asked FCS to get a file for her that was right beside her. What kind of fcuking moron is she?

Hours overtime today:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home