Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Ay yah...

After almost losing a finger at work yesterday thanks to a certain AS I had more work to do today. She's fucking insane to leave scissors wide open when they're: 1. brand new 2. pointy 3. and at 55 years of age you'd think she's fucking know better.

Then today when she decides to do a deposit she: 1. doesn't do another adding tape with the exact same numbers and makes me do it. 2. gave it to me after I was done with all the deposits 3. so dam fucking lazy to do the rest herself though it is my job to do deposits.

OG was in the office today. It was creepy having him sit in AA's chair while he was staring at TB or me while I was eating. It was hard for me to eat my lunch while he was looking at me. Dam I don't know how I managed to get food down.

AP and FCS were complaining about the fees that OG charges for the things that he does. FCS said that he once charged the company to answer the phones. Then an owner wanted to go to their new property and so TB was going to drive them, but then TB suggested that OG drive them. That was crazy. I think the asking price from OG was $75.00 or $50.00 for the trip. I'm not surprised. I wonder how OG can live the way he does when he owes us rent of about 16K. No joke.

I was also told that I did one of the deposits wrong. I'm sorry, but usually I'm so careful. I think it had to be yesterday's deposits. I mixed it up. My mistake. I was in a hurry and so sometimes things happen. It's not like I mean for it to happen. I think AS is just pissed that I "gave" her something to do. Besides the whole deposit thing wasn't enough for her.

OG creeps me out. I hate having AS in the office. OH she's leaving for a couple of days. YES! I'm so happy. Good easier for me this coming Friday. I wonder when TB will be out of the office. I need more time without AS so I can get work done. Man, I'm under so much pressure.

I also noticed that FC is done with filing. Dam he's good. FCS is kind of lazy. She really doesn't want to do anything other than her job. How is she ever going to get a better job? I think that's why they chose me over her for the AR job. How ironic isn't it? You work your ass off to get to a better position and then you don't want it anymore. Dam life sucks.

My pet peeve of the day from the AP:
My pet peeve of the day from the AS: She didn't add up the checks again for a second time. I had to do it.
Hours overtime today:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home