Thursday, March 03, 2005

Swearing in the office?!?!

Today nothing was done. It all started when AS asked AA and myself into her office. She went on and on about how we can't do this and can't do that. Then she went on to say we can't take two checks. So AS and myself were in her office for a good half hour listening to her go on and on about useless things that TB approved. The only money that was posted into the account was about $39,000.00. We had to leave all the problem checks alone and then get cracking on what we had to do.

AA worked overtime. I didn't because I had class. AS is totally power crazy. She wants more done, but there's only two of us working and she wants everything solved right away. Hello? Is there more time in the day? Is there more help? No. I don't know what she's going on and on about. She doesn't even do some of the stuff that's her part. Lazy.

AS said, "Some people don't give a shit." And that's quoting her directly. I don't think she really helps. Some of the mistakes were her fault. And the one tenant that she analyzed she said that if she had questions she'd ask me. Yeah, like I can help.

She also said that we were charged for deposit slips. Was it my fault? Nope. Do you know why? She told me to order them. If she didn't want to get charged so much she should have done it herself. At least that's something for her to do. Then she asked about one of the endorsement stamps. I said that I ordered everything. What we have is what we have. I said that I ordered it for everyone and if it isn't there then it's not there. I have had no time to follow up on this. She thinks I just sit on my ass and do nothing. Is she dreaming? Yes.

Everytime I call up on of the owner's personal attorney's I'm on the phone with him for at least 30 minutes. That's all I'm keep it at too. If I was to be on the phone longer I'd have no time to do anything else. She knows that I talk on the phone with the lawyer. I'm trying to do a couple of things when I'm talking to the lawyer. It's not like I'm just talking with him about non related stuff.

Damn it's like AS thinks I can do five things at once. If she has the money to clone me sure, why not.

My pet peeve of the day from the AP:
My pet peeve of the day from the AS: Keeping me in her office for 30 minutes to "lecture".
Hours overtime today:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home