Monday, March 07, 2005

Long day...

I get up early for work and I'm on edge the whole day. I mean really I am. I work practically non stop. I work until I left which was my lunch. I men I asked OM if I could leave early since I went to work early. She said she had no problem with it. OM said I have to ask AS because she is my superior. Ha, I could care less what she says. I work without really eating anything. That's terrible by the way.

Then when it's almost time to leave I ask AS if I can leave and she said if you have to you have to. I wonder if she even realizes I was in the office before she was by a whole hour? And that I didn't even take lunch and that I had an appointment. The tone in her voice was like go ahead, but don't make this an everyday thing. I had an appointment and it's not like I can't go to one. She left the office to take her husband to the doctor's so why can't I? Is there some double standard in the office or something? I can't take an hour off just to get my teeth cleaned? Lady, you left the office and I was working my ASS off for you. You should be at least grateful. I had nothing to eat except "goldfish" and one cup of milk tea. I can go without food, but I already did what you wanted. I helped deposit money and checked checks. What more do you want?

She didn't even know what day we stop taking checks. She's really stupid at this point. If the 5th of the month falls on a weekend you have until the following Monday to get it in before 5.00 p.m. Shit dude. I got all the checks checked that was in today what more do you want? And if I get a lecture from her tomorrow I'm going to be pissed off.

My pet peeve of the day from the AP:
My pet peeve of the day from the AS: She can go take time off for her husband, but if I go for a teeth cleaning it's not allowed?!
Hours overtime today:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home