Thursday, March 10, 2005

What do you take me for?!

I arrive at work not knowing where to begin. Of course it was go through the 3 day notices to be faxed out to others. I should have had it done yesterday, but I was still sorting them out. AS asked me this after my lunch. Hello? When are late fees given? When do you have to tell or threaten tenants about paying rent? After the grace period of course. Dam this whole when does this happen is starting to annoy me. I mean if it's not one thing it's another.

AS asked me to post money to one of the owner's account. I did so. AS asked me why I wasn't doing that? Because I had other things on my mind. At least I posted it. If I forget she could ask me. I mean she did see me have the stuff all over my desk. At least I'll have bliss for two whole days.

FC came in today for 30 minutes. Yes, 30 minutes. No joke. He had an orthodontist appointment. No big deal. I don't really care. Tomorrow is the day I'll ask him to do something fun and different since OM won't be in the office. I mean of course I know what to do, but does she? Does she feel useless? If so I can show her a ton of things that she can be doing. AS has a file on her desk that PMA asked her to fix probably in October or something, but did she? NO. I think I'll "tell" on her tomorrow. I'll just drop subtle hints to PMA.

PMA isn't that bad. He actually said was there a time that he ever said no. I couldn't think of one, but then again I've just started there.

TB will be back tomorrow and I have to show him that I got stuff done. Hopefully everything will fall into place.

My pet peeve of the day from the AP:
My pet peeve of the day from the AS: Asking me if I did 3 day notices.
Hours overtime today:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home