Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Can someone put me out of my misery?

I know I gave choices yesterday, but today I really wanted them. Getting bugged by people isn't fun. I mean, really it isn't. Let's see what AS did today shall we?

AS couldn't or didn't know where the ribbon for the typewriter was. After it was shown to her she didn't change it. AS believes that FCS is the "fixer" or "handy person" of the office. AS also believes that everyone should do stuff for her. AS is unaware that we have a FC. AS wanted the ribbon on the typewriter in the back changed so badly because AS is too lazy to use the one in the front of the office.

AS constantly leaves the copier cover open when there is a sign placed there to say keep it closed. AS doesn't believe that she should have to follow the "rules" of the office since she's a "contractor". AS is self-centered and lazy. AS can't walk to the front of the office because she's too lazy. I bet that's what she did when I wasn't around. Just put everything on the desk for the temp to file. AS has at least still a dozen pens in her desk after I took out a good amount from AS. If you need supplies check AS desk.

Let's move on to AP shall we? AP thinks she can order anything and everything now that I'm not the person ordering supplies. AP wants keyboard cleaner (what's wrong with a paper towel and some alcohol?), a mouse pad (those things such anyways), and I don't know what.

FCS doesn't know that AP is using her. I mean I don't think I am, but more like I'm just trying to help FCS see the evil in people.

My pet peeve of the day from the AP: Orders whatever she wants.
My pet peeve of the day from the AS: Need a label on a clear box, assuming ALL THE TIME, and a hypocrite.
Hours overtime today:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home