Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I hate the office!

This isn't a joke. Everything is OK except one person. $50.00 says you know who the hell it is. I complain to FCS about it, but she gets my pain. FCS is thinking about staying for a while since she has no motivation to find a job. I on the other hand can't wait to get the hell out of this office. It's making me crazy. Every little thing I just want to shout, "It's not my fault! I don't know! You didn't teach me!"

As you can tell AS is back in the office. For love of God, why can't you do what you say? I mean how hard is it to do something completely? She gets not mad or angry that I deleted the stuff and I tried to say or wanted to say, "Well why didn't you change the address of the owner when he sold it?" I wouldn't know would I? I'm just an innocent person. All this is getting to me. I need to either be fired or quit. Either way I don't get to collect unemployment. I need to find out how I can do it the "smart" way.

OM is 28 roughly. She said it's been about 8 years since she's been out of high school. Dam, I'm coming close with like 6. That means she's two years older than me. Maybe three. FC didn't come in because of

I get "teachings" (the new word of the day) or "preaching" as I like to call them. They're so annoying. I don't see why I have to fix something she did wrong. And it's not the only one I had to fix that she did wrong. I'm fixing something that she did wrong back in August of 2004! That's when I wasn't even working there. WTF is up with that?!

AS and her "teachings" suck. AS sucks the most. AS can't even walk to the front to use the front copier when the back is being used. LAZY ASS! Shit! One of these days I'm either going torch her car or whatever to it. DAM. So to who ever is reading this I leave you with this message. If one day you're watching the news and you read about a killing and it's some short Asian person then it's me.

Today I wanted to end my misery in the office by either cracking my skull with the following:
- Wooden cabinet doors
- Wooden beam
- Metal cabinet door
- Regular wall

What did I choose in the end? Nothing. I would rather get hit by a bus or a car outside of the office. Yup.

My pet peeve of the day from the AP:
My pet peeve of the day from the AS: Didn't give me the chance to explain myself. Calls lectures "teaching". Who the hell cares?
Hours overtime today:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home