Thursday, March 17, 2005

Bliss then hell...

AS came in late and I was happy. Then she came in and it was as if I had just been hit in the head. Even in an e-mail AS said, "If you find it please let me know/bring it to me." What the fuck? DO I look like your slave?

Shit I can't stand he laziness. It's eating me slowly. I wonder if anyone before me in the position that I'm in had these problems? I really just want to walk out of the office and not go back in. I know what I'd be facing in there and if I just blindfolded myself and not looked at lights would that be better? I'd end up on the news and I'd be in the hospital, but would it be the right thing to do over a job?

AS also does things to bug me. I changed the sign that I put on the copier to gold or yellow color. Does it get respect? Nope. It's still ignored. I've since tried to make sure that it stays well or works is the better word. No reaction.
AS just doesn't care about the office at all. If AS did then AS wouldn't be leaving the copier cover up.

AS thinks that everyone should just move a side when she needs to copy. AS can't walk to the front of the office because it "too far". This office or AS is eating me alive. Must either get paid more or find a better job that's less "stressful".

My pet peeve of the day from the AP:
My pet peeve of the day from the AS: Just being in the office.
Hours overtime today:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home