Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Another good day...

Today was wonderful. No AS until the afternoon. However, there was one "stupid" moment. AS asked me where AA was. I said AA is out to lunch. AS struts into the office around lunch and doesn't have enough common sense to think, "Oh it's lunch time. AA might be out to lunch."

Then I explain to her about this tenant who has his mom's rent into his account when he didn't pay his was settled. I said that he should have to have a late fee for this month. AS said find the batch and fix that one. I was thinking you are dreaming if you want me to do that. Go do it yourself.

PR came in and was pissed. She wondered who touched her stuff and wasn't too pleased about it. Then later on I was thinking she'll hear about it later. PR also asked me about my health insurance which was strange. Not my concern right?

OG was in the office today. OG heated up his lunch and ate it. Strange he is. OG is also getting a hair cut. Thank god because he looks terrible with or without the haircut.

I lose track of time so fast. I have to sit my butt down and get stuff done. I find myself walking around and talking when I should sit my butt down and work. This isn't good.

Tomorrow shall be great again if I only have to see AS partially. YES!

My pet peeve of the day from the AP:
My pet peeve of the day from the AS: Asking and ASSuMEing.
Hours overtime today:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home