Friday, March 18, 2005

I take home work...

Yes, I took home two people's account to find out what the hell was wrong with it. No I'm not joking. Working has consumed me. I was down and I really had no appetite and would just munch on snacks. There s something wrong with me. At least I wasn't bugged at all today. I was only asked once about something.

Most used words in the office are:
- research
- project
- teaching
- learning

I acted like a "dork" in the office. No really I did. I heard the OM phone ring and I started to "fly" around the office. Then PMB brought stuff into the office and I acted as if it was Christmas. I asked if there were presents for me. It wasn't for me. Then it was funny to see PMA and PMT compare the Blackberry. They were talking about how you can do this and that. It was as if they were showing off who knew more what.

PMB had the Bluetooth in his ear and I said he looked like a cyborg and even joked he had a nice earring. That's my sad sense of humor. I took home work to do to work on people's accounts. Now I know I'm working too hard.

My pet peeve of the day from the AP:
My pet peeve of the day from the AS: Asking me if I need to put money into accounts.
Hours overtime today: almost 30 mins

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home