Friday, March 25, 2005

Help me! I'm helpless!

How many times have you heard that before? AS asked LA to "fix" the fax machine. LA doesn't know how to do it. Then AS asked FCS to "fix" it. I am tired of it. The damsel in distress game is so annoying.

AA won't be in the office all next week. I'm not sure why, but if AS plays "damsel" I'll give two weeks notice. AS did something that I'm objecting to. AS said that we should bill tenants for 3 Day notices. First of all, when will I have time to do that? That will slow me down so much. Did owners say they didn't want to pay? Who is going to check every since person who we 3 Day? Not me. I'm going to have to talk to TB about it.

PMT came into the office and didn't even bother checking out who wasn't paying or not after I spent time looking it up. DAM IT! SHIT! She said she would come in and she did. BUT she didn't look over who owed money. Even one of the owner's faxed over to her what is PMT going to do to get the money in.

The rest of the day I spent doing regular stuff. It's not fair that R and LA don't have to do anything while I slave away. I have too much to do and I can't do it all. Help me!

My pet peeve of the day from the AP:
My pet peeve of the day from the AS: Asking about something so simple as to fix the fax. It said PAPER JAM. How hard is it to remove the PAPER to see if that's all it needed?!
Hours overtime today:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home