Monday, March 28, 2005

A little relaxing...

I felt I wasn't under any pressure. Lord knows I had enough of it on Friday. I sent out the rent increase notices or at least got someone to help me. The word around the office is super slow. OM is on VACATION (not bloody fair). AA is out on personal days.

I worked over time to get some stuff done. I know I don't want everything on me tomorrow when I have way more to do. It's good that I get rid of the bigger amounts and not the smaller ones. I had many to do and with many more people being sent to the attorney it's just getting crazier.

Supplies are running low and it's not good. The paper in the office is really on LOW. I mean we only have packs left. I hope that it'll be smooth from now on. I can't believe AS said she'd help. Will she is the question now.

My pet peeve of the day from the AP:
My pet peeve of the day from the AS:
Hours overtime today: 1.5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home