Monday, April 11, 2005

I think I'm dying...

From work! I packed home stuff to work on. How sick am I? I have a problem. I need to go to WA (worker's anonymous). I have absolutely no idea sometimes what I'm doing. I know when I'm at work there's so much pressure. I'm doing the best that I can and if they don't like it then they can fire me. It's either have the I'm quitting letter ready or hope they fire me. I hope it's the latter.

I think I have a kidney stone. It sure as hell feels like it. All last week on Wednesday and then Thursday I was in pain. I was a little on Friday. Shit. If I pass out in the office I'll have DESERVED my day off.

I'm cracking in the office. I am. I can't take any more "teachings". I can't stand that AS can e-mail the office or select few and says she has to take her husband to the doctor's. WTF? If I want half a day off it's like WTF sad clown look. She's now getting paid $75.00 to sit on her royally fat ASS to do nothing. AS is GIVING all the "little" things to AA to do. If anything should happen to AA well, I'll know who's responsible. We're not 4 people. We're only 2 doing 4 people's work. I know I am doing at least 2-3. I need help and I don't get any.

Life sucks and it's my life. The office sucks worse. AS thinks I shouldn't have OT because AA is back. HELLO?! Do you not see how much stuff I have to do? Does she not realize I have more to do now than ever?!?! WTF is wrong with her? Shit. I'm going to do everything I can to get fired. FUCK THIS SHIT!

My pet peeve of the day from the AP:
My pet peeve of the day from the AS: "TEACHING" - I think that says it all.
Hours overtime today: 1.5-2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home