Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Lecturing again...

It's been a while since I've last posted, but I couldn't bring myself to post because I was so tired. I worked a ton of over time. Today I didn't even bother writing it in. I know that AS would just be like is this girl trying to make money or what?

Well, today was the season opener and I was listening to the game. I know I got a little bit too excited when the Giants won the game, but I had to yell or do a little scream of happiness. I mean it was a nail bitter, but I wasn't really paying attention and good thing I taped the game.

AS left the office about 15 minutes early only because the boss wasn't there. AS did that yesterday too. I don't know why AS just doesn't mass e-mail the office that AP is out. As also gives me crap about how I do stuff. I mean I'm doing the best I can. I had to help out tenants because the people up front don't know what to do. AS wouldn't have gone up, so I was left out to dry. I did solve them, but I mean some are just beyond me.

AS lectured me about how money has to go in and such for AP to cut checks. Well, if AS HELPED ME I wouldn't have been swamped on Friday. I mean I checked as many as I could and when I was about to there just wasn't time. I mean she can't expect me to do it all. I mean there are problems, but she would be so nit picky about everything.

The saga continues tomorrow...

My pet peeve of the day from the AP:
My pet peeve of the day from the AS: Trying to lecture me BEFORE she leaves early.
Hours overtime today:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home