Thursday, January 05, 2006

Jesse Foppert! Part 2...

I was able to meet him back in July when he came into my office for a parking spot. I thought that would be the greatest thing in the world. Meeting a professional baseball player up close. I mean you can at the ballpark for autographs, but you just can't talk to them. Before he came into the office I had looked up information about him. As he was signing papers I just talked to him and turned red (I am a girl!!) because I was being a "blonde". I asked him questions that I knew the answers to already. I knew he was on the DL (disabled list) and yet still asked him. Then I asked him who took his place. I believe it was Kevin Corriea.

I must have come off to him as some sort of "home team ho" or something. I just wanted something. I had no idea I would have a hard time talking to someone who's just a normal person. I was disappointed to find out today from the leasing agent he was giving up his parking spot that he was renting from us. I think this was the sign that I've been waiting for.

It's time to move on. He did. He was traded to Seattle and I guess he's finally going to move there to be closer to the team. That's life of a baseball player. Almost like a nomad. Moving and never knowing where home is.

If he gave notice today that means he won't move out until the 5th of next month. By then I'll be gone. This is something that I have a hard time doing, but then again it's a no brainer at the same time.

My pet peeve of the day from the AP:
My pet peeve of the day from the AS:
Hours overtime today:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home