Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I HATE HIM!

This "BOY" has got to go. I asked him to do a simple task. I mean really simple and he still manages to screw up. FUCKER! I gave him two piles of paper. One was just two paper clipped together. The other was a larger pile. He then mixes up both piles of papers and gives me the copies and says they're the originals. I checked. IT WASN'T!

Hey dumbass! Learn to keep things together! You FUCKER! So then I make him fix it. This is the 3rd thing he did wrong today. The other was when I asked him to copy the late checks. I then go ahead and check them so they can be sorted. He comes to me and says, "I forgot to stamp the checks and do the deposits for them." WTF? I just asked you to copy the checks. I didn't ask you to endorse them nor did I ask you to do the deposit for them. When I told him all I asked him to do was make copies he started to laugh at me. He thought it was funny he wanted to endorse checks that weren't even processed.

The second thing he did wrong was this: I asked him to take piles of paper and put another sheet behind it. I said if you don't have enough copies then make some. Then I told him to let me know when he was done. After he was done he went and did something else. Obviously I thought I made myself clear, but he thinks otherwise. I really needed help and he was just being a total ASSHOLE about it.

My pet peeve of the day from the BOY: Just being a fucking dumbass, but this is a while now.
My pet peeve of the day from the AP:
My pet peeve of the day from the AS:
Hours overtime today:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home