Tuesday, November 22, 2005

DO I LOOK LIKE I KNOW?!?!

AS got a phone call today from a condo owner. AS gets the form and she fills it out. Wait, I promise it gets better. AS asks ME what the hell she has to fill out. HELLO!?! FUCKER! I asked you before. You just left it BLANK AND TOLD ME TO TELL THEM TO FILL THE SHIT OUT!

WHAT THE FUCK!?!

I've only been on the job since the last week of January. Yes, I'm going to break out the calendar and count how many fucking days I've been at this for 302 days (including weekends) and that's about 10 months (if all months had 30 days). In all of that time I don't think I've learned how to do whatever the hell she's talking about.

If you don't teach the person doing the job how to do the job...HOW THE FUCK CAN THEY DO IT?!

FUCKER!

My pet peeve of the day from the AP:
My pet peeve of the day from the AS:
Hours overtime today:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home