Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Nothing's going right...

I feel like a total failure. Is that even possible? I mean I work my ass off to do stuff the right way, but too many mistakes have really made me wonder if I'm even good at this job. The pressure is always on and there are just too many things to be done. The way I see is if I can last a little while longer, which I have no clue as to how long, but another 6 months? I really have had it with this job.

Funny that I should mention this. A coworker of mine says that in a lifetime that you will change your job nine (9) times. That's good to know. I think I really just need a job where it's mellow, but I'm just able to have some fun. I don't care if it's in a factory and it's hot. I just hope that wherever I go next I'll be happy.

My whole life I've been searching to be happy. I went to England and was miserable until I changed parents. I don't know how that's even possible, but it is. I miss it over there where it's just school and the nice 3 day weekends where you can go to another part of Europe and just explore. Life stinks in an office.

My pet peeve of the day from the AP:
My pet peeve of the day from the AS:
Hours overtime today:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home