Monday, November 07, 2005

The NEW GUY...Part 2

That FUCKER! Taking two breaks in one day. TWO! Fucker! I don't even get two in one day! I had to tell him off. We saw him take one break and he proceeded to take another break. WHAT THE FUCK!?!

I had to say something and I said something. I said, "If anyone deserves to take breaks it's me and FCS." SHIT! I didn't even care that AS heard me. I let him have it. You see if you worked at least five hours I'd have no problem. But he didn't even work that many hours so even letting him have one break was enough.

I tried to leave work early, but I ended up leaving half pass five. This is in addition to getting to work 10 minutes before I had to be at work. SHIT! I'll never get better.

My pet peeve of the day from the AP:
My pet peeve of the day from the AS: Has no idea how long it takes me to work and how many phone calls I have and how long I'm on the calls. FUCK YOU!
Hours overtime today: .5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home