Thursday, November 03, 2005

The NEW GUY...

If I haven't updated this in a while I'll explain why. I've been working crazy hours. Then I cut back. Then I started up again. But that's going off topic.

We hired a new guy about a month ago. He's in the office for about 3 hours maybe more and three times a week. You'd think he'd get "the hint" after a while, but does he? NO.

Here's something that I asked him to do that's REALLY SIMPLE. I printed out the tenant's account and I highlighted the ones that were late. I was looking for the months they were late and NOT THE DATE! I gave him a box of envelopes and asked him to find them from the file as well. WELL let me say he's not very bright. He only pulled out one or two and said that he can't find the rest. And I asked him to mark the ones that he found. Now tomorrow when he comes in I'm going to let him have it.

I'm going to tell him that I wanted the ones inside the file as well. He didn't ask any questions so I thought that he got it. He went and looked through the box and said the he couldn't find any and the ones he did was in the folder. Then he said he was done. I told him to check again. Did he pull out the ones that were in there? NO!


What a FUCKER! He's a DUMBASS and a FUCKING DUNCE! He would have been fired already if I was the boss. He doesn't clean up after himself and he was told exactly how to do stuff and did he even LISTEN! I think he has a learning disability or something and if he's anything like his cousin who "forgets" as well then I'm so sure they've got the same genes.

This DUMBASS gets paid $11.00/hr *this is more than me when I started and he fucking screws up* to do nothing but FUCK UP! Tomorrow I'm setting him straight and the limit on screw ups is three. He's got more than that already between me and someone else.

If I gave him his paycheck I'd say this is your last one and enjoy life because you'll need it. And good luck getting a new job.

My pet peeve of the day from the AP:
My pet peeve of the day from the AS: Asked me how things were. Does she not know I went to work early and worked my ASS off for 90 minutes BEFORE people came in? FUCK YOU!
Hours overtime today: 0

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

May you live in exciting times
But the "old media" is alive and well here in the former capital of French Indochina.
http://www.massachusettsinjurylawyers.com

11/03/2005 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home