Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I hope I get help...

My god. Sometimes I just want those to know how hard my job it. I have many interruptions and they're mostly phone calls. Today it was tenants. I think it was about three of them. One in the morning and then one in the afternoon and then another one later than that.

TB and AS were talking today. I hope to get me help. If not I'm going to die. Seriously that's what I would like. AS is all about getting out the notices. Yeah, I know already lady. I have to figure out how to do it. I'm going to try to get them out, but they might not be all at once.

They might end up being the same time as the people due on the 10th.

I give it my all, but my heart's just not with the job. I know I have to get things done, but it's just too much. I need help. I need another person to help me.

My pet peeve of the day from the AP:
My pet peeve of the day from the AS:
Hours overtime today:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheesman's Online Recruitment Blog: jobs vs. employment vs. careers
Decisions. Decisions. For some reason, the employers I talk with hate the term jobs .
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to georgia highway construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like georgia highway construction!

11/08/2005 11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home