Tuesday, November 29, 2005

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?

OK. I get asked the most fucked up question in the world. "Where are the used deposit books?" Excuse me, but do I look like the fucking USED DEPOSIT BOOK KEEPER? Hello?! If you told the FILE CLERK where to FILE them, don't you think you should know where the FUCK THEY ARE?!

YOU came up with the IDEA of where to FILE THEM. THEREFORE, YOU SHOULD FUCKING KNOW! And if it seems like I get annoyed and pissed and harsh about it, it's because YOUR THE FUCKING SUPERVISOR! YOU'VE BEEN HERE LONGER THAN I HAVE! HOW THE HELL SHOULD I KNOW?!

BITCH! GET A FUCKING CLUE!

If you ask me again, I'm gonna fucking deny knowing any FUCKING THING!

My pet peeve of the day from the AP:
My pet peeve of the day from the AS: WTF? IF YOU INVENT THE DAMN SYSTEM...WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE TO ASK ME?!?! FUCKER!
Hours overtime today:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home