Saturday, December 24, 2005

Early off work...but...

I went to work today and thought that maybe it'll be OK. I forgot that BOY would be there. He's worthless. Honestly, if we didn't need the help I'd fire his ass so fast it'd hit him on the way out. I know that sounds mean, but he is CLUELESS! I asked him to put a sheet of labels on the tray. This is how it went:

He opens up the cover where you insert/change toner. (NO THIS IS NOT A JOKE!) He then finds where it's suppose to go. I then tell him to put the sheet with the four facing up. (THIS MEANT NOT FACING HIM!) And he asks for me to print. I hit print and guess what happens? He FUCKING screwed up! NOT A FUCKING JOKE! He asked me if it was to be facing him. I said if I wanted it to face him (point to him) I would have said so.

This shit is just pissing me off. I told him that it shouldn't take him long to change them onto the cabinet. He still managed to screw up. He didn't put all of them on or rather he didn't make sure the tags were all secure on the cabinets. I swear it's so annoying when you want something done by others you just have to do it yourself.

I did get to leave work early today. The boss allowed us to leave at 2.00 p.m. Thank god. I wasn't in any mood to work. I swear I can "fake" loving work, but that just wears you out. I just can't do this job anymore. I've decided that I have to leave.

My pet peeve of the day from the AP:
My pet peeve of the day from the AS:
Hours overtime today:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home