Wednesday, December 28, 2005

NO FUCKING ORDER!

My god! Are people so stupid that they don't know how to use some sort of order to do things? I mean can't you come up with a system that works? Who the hell thought about folding stuff twice?! How FUCKED up is that? And if you're going to give me two piles of stuff look the SHIT over before I print out what's already been printed! FUCKER!

Today was just shit. Honestly, I have never had to do so much shit in my life. I had no time to do anything. Dam this work place is just fucked up. Seriously it is. And if they had any idea what they were doing, then most everything would have gotten out today.

My pet peeve of the day from the AP: "I'm telling TB that I'm not doing other people's job."
My pet peeve of the day from the AS:
Hours overtime today:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home