Friday, January 13, 2006

FUCK THIS JOB!

I come to work two hours late and I did warn her about it and all she can think about is when will I make it up. It's like hello?! I have personal time that I haven't used. I've used maybe a day and a half total. I get 12. Doesn't she have a clue??? I guess not. I have to go into to work on MONDAY no I'm not fucking joking. WHO THE FUCK WORKS ON MONDAY?! It's a holiday. FINE! I'll go and clean up my shit. FUCK IT! I'm going to give notice and a week saying I'm not going to do the job anymore.

I signed that I would work on the 23rd of this month and by golly (who uses that anymore?) that's where I'll be. I'm not happy because of the situation that I've been thrown into. I wasn't sure I wanted to do the job. I just wanted to try it out. And if I liked it I'd keep doing it. But if they can't see that one person cannot do the job then they should do something about it. If THEY can't provide it then they should say so. I mean it's not like it's rocket science. I'm near the STUPER and she hears me on the phone ALL THE TIME! If she doesn't get clued in then fine.

They have to realize although I did do alright in the beginning it doesn't mean it'll be better later on. If they didn't notice the high turn over rate then they're blind to the fact that this position is a difficult one to do.

I QUIT!

My pet peeve of the day from the AP:
My pet peeve of the day from the AS:
Hours overtime today:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home