Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The power of standing up for yourself...

After a long hard year and some months later, I have finally made myself known to the catering department. Everyone knows how hard my job is and if I can get witnesses for what I have to say there is hopefully going to be a change.

I think that by letting myself be known and that someone can’t pull shit over me anymore is just what the doctor ordered. I can do it the old fashion way of calls and emails or in person and in your face. Her boss might think she’s the best, but I know she’s the worse. She’s been pulling shit over me for a year now and I’ve had it.

I’m sticking up for myself and if I have to answer to corporate and she doesn’t well that’s going to have to change. She’s going to have to answer to me so that I can tell corporate what is going on. Internally we are screwed up. I always need to tell corporate look this is why it is. It’s not me it’s her. If there was some way for me to tell this to them I would.

I’d be more than happy to plead my case. I have the back up that I need. If her boss still thinks I’m picking on her it’s because she doesn’t have what I need. It’s all written down and it’s not like I’m making stuff up. I’ve helped by giving the information just to be passed along.

I play by the rules but if they’re not going to well then I’m just going to have to CMA (cover my ass) to show this is what’s been going on for a year now. The war has just started.

To be continued...

Hotel Pictures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home