Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I'm a DUMBASS!

As I was leaving for work this morning I forgot to bring my wallet with my BART pass. I'm not kidding. I ended up having to buy a new pass which was no big deal. I then get on and get off Bart to take my bus to work. What happens? The transfer machine is out or so I thought. I pressed it a few times and nothing happened. I had given up. Then when I'm waiting on the bus I see people with them. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!

I thought OK I'll pay the part fair, then I thought I'll pay the full fair. I ended up paying $0.15 extra which was no big deal except those are the last of my coins. Now I'm really mad. I do get change, but it's still a pain. I am at my desk ready to change shoes and I hear my phone beep saying it's low on battery. I mean can this really be happening to me?

My boss gave everyone a present. I got body wash. 7 different smells. The other person got a a pendant with the Lord's Prayer. The other person got a watch. The phone operator got a wallet. We all got treats. It's was weird. I didn't know what to say. I was shocked. Trippy. Never had this happen before.

Later on in the day the GM (General Manager) comes in and asks for an aging report. I then ask my supervisor to help me with it. I totally had a senior moment and forgot who he was. I mean I knew, but I just forgot! The sad part is that I met him on like the 2nd day I started or the 1st day. I then also sat next to him during a lunch meeting. Is there something wrong with me?

I leave work and forget to close out my cash. I am a genius by now. Like nothing else can go wrong. I get up and miss the train I was suppose to catch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home