Friday, October 20, 2006

Defensive and unhelpful people...

That's my beef. OK, so you're doing sale and then you notice your group has money due back to them. What do you think happens?

A. Accounting does the refund.
B. You do a credit memo for a refund.
C. Someone will refund it. It's not my job to care.
D. Give them a refund yourself from your own pocket.

The answer is A. Yup, I had someone so stupid call me up with a question about money that has to be issued back to the guest. Yet, didn't seem to mind that I was put into an awkward position when it came to refunding money (CASH) to them.

You know, if you weren't so defensive and demanding then maybe I would care. But since you want everything now and done NOW then you're acting too fucking spoiled and demanding for me.

If you don't get me paid then I'm going to go after you. I will let your superior know of the fucking mess you made. You better watch your ass or I will try and go after you like a crazy ass monkey!

That is all.

Hotel Pictures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home