Thursday, April 27, 2006

Happy Administrative Day...Belated!

Wow. It's been a long time since I posted about work. Part of it is because of the baseball season and part of it is because I'm lazy. Well today was different. Here's what happened:

Today lunch was at 12.00 p.m. in the presidential Suite. Yes, you read right. We had Chinese chicken salad. It wasn't bad. There was also pizza and then there was lasagna. There was also Caesar salad. You could have your choice of drink (soda). And garlic bread! That was good garlic bread.

We played a couple of games and then we were given fruit baskets and gift cards. We then toasted with sparkling apple cider and or champagne. I had a mix of both. It was to mask the taste of champagne. I don't like champagne but I was willing to down a little during work hours.

After that we went to the game room to play. There's foosball, air hockey, pool, and ping pong/table tennis. It was nice to just relax. You do know that this meant I got nothing done. A lot tomorrow and Monday?! DAMN!

I've never had a work place appreciate me. It's nice. You know? You feel wanted and belong. It's good.

Hotel Pictures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home