Friday, February 24, 2006

Friday!

It was pay day! How I long for my paycheck. It was nice to get it. It seems like I'd never get paid. Oh how I wish that I didn't have $50.00 taken out. It's going to be missing for the next 8 paychecks. Oh how sad am I? Not all that sad. It went to my checking account and now I just have to remember to move it every pay period. No worries.

It was funny in the cafeteria today. It was really green. It was to celebrate that the company was in the "green". We were one of I don't know how many hotels that did really well. There's suppose to be a party and everyone (who was here last year and worked 1000 hours) would get a check. Being a newbie I don't get one, but now I know there's a chance that this year I could.

Well in the office today my boss was set on going to get another Coach purse. I think the saying is true about women with shoes, bags, and anything else they can buy. Me I'm pretty simple. Just the little things are good. I guess I don't need a lot of things. I'm just content with what I have.

Pay checks are always good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home